Invited Speaker/Guest Lectures at different National & International Conferences, Symposia, CME and Seminars
1. FIGO-ICOG-SAFOG- NESOG 11th International Conference at Kathmandu (4th - 7th April 2013): Aetiopathological basis of Recurrent Pregnancy Loss.
2. ISOPARB Annual Conference Lucknow 23rd March 2013: Fertility Conservation in Ovarian Malignancy.
3. 9th SAFOG Congress (28th Feb-3rd March, 2013), ITC Mughal, Agra: Advances in Contraception - What is New?
4. 9th SAFOG Congress (28th Feb-3rd March, 2013), ITC Mughal, Agra: Radical Hysterectomy an Outdated Procedure?
5. World Conference on Dilemmas in OB/GY” from 30th Nov -2nd December 2012 at Nagpur.
6. FOGSI-56th AICOG: Heart Disease in Pregnancy; Mumbai, 2013
7. World Congress on Population Stabilization & Womens Health, Jaipur, 2012: Labour Word Protocols
8. FOGSI-ICOG-Dr. C.L. Jhaveri Endowment Symposium-2012: Thrombhophilia and Adverse Pregnancy Outcome.
9. 55th All India Obstet-Gyn Congress: Varanasi-2012: Newer Molecules in Prediction of PIH.
10. 6th National Conference of Diabetes in Pregnancy study group in India (DIPSI), Feb. 2011: Mumbai; Diabetes in Pregnancy Management issues.
11. 54th All India Obstet-Gyn Congress: Hyderabad 2011: Blood component therapy in Obstetrics in reducing maternal death.
12. 53rd All India Obstet-Gyn Congress: Guwahati 2010: Caesarean Delivery—how to reduce complication.
13. 52nd All India Obstet-Gyn Congress: Jaipur 2009: Inherited Gynaecological Cancer.
14. 51st All India Obstet-Gyn Congress: New Delhi 2008: Hypothyroidism in Pregnancy.
15. All North East Societies Annual Conference-Agartala, Tripura Feb. 2007: Reconstructive survey for mullerian malformations.
16. Golden Jubilee Conference of AICOG 2007 — Kolkata, Jan 2007: Heart disease in pregnancy.
17. Postgraduate CME at SCB Medical College, Cuttack, Sept. 2006.
18. CME: Allahabad OB-Gyn Society: Allahabad, July, 2006: HPV infection and cancer cervix.
19. Workshop: Medical Disorders in Pregnancy at All India OB-Gyn Congress: Kochi, Kerala, Jan.2006.
20. CME: Banaras Obstet-Gynae Society: Banaras: UP: Dec. 2005.
21. Annual Conference, YUVA FOGSI, India: Patna: Bihar: Nov. 2005.
22. 6th Annual Conference of Ranchi Obstet-Gynae Society: Ranchi: Jharkhand: Nov. 2005.
23. Annual Conference of Indian Medical Association (IMA): Titagarh Branch Nov. 2005.
24. All Orissa Obstet-Gyn Societies Joint Conference: Rourkela: Nov. 2005.
25. Haryana Obstet-Gyn Society Conference: Rohtak : Oct. 2005.
26. Post Graduates CME at Sri Ramchandra Medical College, Parur: Chennai: Oct. 2005.
27. Electronic Fetal Monitoring Workshop at IPGME & R and SSKM Hospital: Calcutta: Sept. 2005.
28. CME for Post Graduates organised by Mumbai Obstet-Gyn Societies: Mumbai: Sept 2005.
29. CME for Post Graudates for MRCOG-I and MRCOG-II, organised by AICC-RCOG: Kolkata: August 2005.
30. CME at the East Zone India Post Graduates: SCB Medical College: Cuttack: Sept. 2005.
31. CME at the Golden Jubilee Celebration of Govt. Medical College, Aurangabad: August 2005.
32. CME for the Post Graduates - Southern India: Bangalore June 2005.
33. CME for Rourkela - Obstet-Gyn Society: Rourkela: June 2005.
34. 48th All India Obstet-Gyn Congress: Aurangabad 2005 Management of Prosthetic Heart value in Pregnancy.
35. 48th All India Obstet-Gyn Congress: Aurangabad 2005 CME Programme—Rational Surgery for Pelvic floor relaxation.
36. The Mumbai Obstet-Gyn Society, Mumbai 2004: B.N. Durandane Seminar—Trends in the management of Breech and multiple pregnancy.
37. East Zone India Conference Obstet-Gyn Calcutta 2004: Medical Disorders in Pregnancy — who should see the woman?
38. Annual Conference of AICC of Royal College of Obstetrician and Gynaecologist (London): Nagpur 2004: Viral hepatitis in pregnancy.
39. 47th All India Obstet-Gyn Society: Agra 2004: Medical emergencies in pregnancy.
40. Jaipur Obstet-Gyn Society Conference: Jaipur 2004: Medical disorders in pregnancy.
41. ICOG & Annual Conference of Durgapur Obstet-Gyn Society: Durgapur 2004: Pre-term labour.
42. 8th Annual Conference of All Orissa Obstet-Gyn Societies: Berhampur 2003: HRT and gynaecologic malignancy.
43. Annual Conference of AICC of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (London): Calcutta 2002: Malaria in pregnancy.
44. 4th South Asian Federation of Obstet-Gyn Congress : Bombay 2003 : Viral hepatitis in pregnancy
45. 46th All India Obstet-Gyn Congress: Bangalore 2003: Bronchial asthma in pregnancy.
46. Asia-Oceania Conference of Obstet Gynae: Bangalore 2002: Safe motherhood.
47. 61st State Conference of Indian Medical Association: Calcutta 2002: Evaluation of an infertile couple.
48. 45th All India Congress Obstetrics and Gynaecology: Bhubaneswar 2002: Episiotomy should not be a routine practice.
49. 3rd National Congress of Psycho oncology and Psychosomatic Obstetrics: Jamshedpur 2001: Psychological response of mothers to perinatal deaths.
50. RCH Workshop, Govt. of India & FOGSI: Rourkela 2001: Maternal mortality in India.
51. RCH Workshop, Govt. of India & FOGSI: Ranchi 2001: Reproductive and Childhealth care.
52. Annual Conference of AICC of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (London): PGI, Chandigarh 2000: Infertility and premature ovarian failure.
53. 4th FIGO World Congress in Obstetrics & Gynaecology: Washington DC: 2000 Ovulation induction with clomiphene citrate alone vs. clomiphone citrate & a single dose gonadotrophin.
54. 63rd Foundation Day of Bengal Obstet-Gyn Society : Calcutta : 2000 : Premature ovarian failure
55. Annual Conference of Asansol Obstet-Gyn Society: Asansol: May 2000: Electronic fetal monitoring and immediate care of the newborn.
56. 6th Foundation Day and Annual Aniversary Day Celebration of Indian Medical Association: Durgapur: March 2000: Preoperative care and counselling.
57. Millennium (26th Annual) Conference in Bengal Obstet-Gyn: Calcutta: 2000: Prevention of anaemia in pregnancy.
58. Annual and 17th Foundation Day Conference in Obstet-Gyn: Durgapur: 2000: Screening for cervical cancer.
59. 26th Annual Obstet-Gyn Conference: Jamshedpur: 2000: Screening for ovarian carcinoma.
60. CME Programme of the 43rd All India Obstet-Gyn Congress (FOGSI): Lucknow: 1999: Epidemiology and genetics of ovarian malignancy.
61. 62nd Foundation day of Bengal Obstetrics and Gynaecological Society: Calcutta: 1999: Progestins in Gynaecology.
62. International Conference of Obstet-Gyn: Kathmandu, Nepal: 1999: Intrapartum fetal monitoring.
63. CME programme of the 2nd SAFOG Conference: Dhaka, Bangladesh: 1998: Diagnosis and Management of fetal congenital malformations.
64. 1st Annual Conference on menopause: Burdwan: Oct. 1998.
65. 41st All India Obstetrics and Gynaecological Congress: Siliguri: Dec. 1997: Advanced endometriosis in relation to infertility.
66. 61st Foundation day celebration of Bengal Obstetrics and Gynaecol. Society: Calcutta: Jul. 1997: Recent advances in Rhesus-Isoimmunisation.
67. 3rd International Conference in Obstetrics and Gynaecology: Kathmandu: Feb. 1997: Polycystic ovarian disease and infertility.
68. CME programme of the 3rd National Congress on ART and AIM: Calcutta: 1997: Anatomical factors in recurrent miscarriage.